AIPL ABRO PU FOAM INSULATION SEALANT is a Single Component, Self-Expanding, Ready to Use Polyurethane Foam Spray which can be used for a clean and economical fill and fix application. Our Product is used to seal gaps and crevice by its high expansion property when applied. The Cured Foam doesn’t deform and is widely used for filling joints between walls, ceilings, gaps around the pipes, windows and door frames.
The PU Foam can be cut once fully cured and provides excellent bond with lumber, metals, plywood, concrete, masonry and other substrates. It can also be used to provide insulation against heat and sound. The Cured Foam is also resistant against all weather conditions, Aging steam, many chemicals, rats and pests.
- Can be used for Seal And Fix Application
- Excellent adhesion on Most Substrates (except Teflon, PE and PP)
- Self-expanding to easily fill up large gaps
- High Thermal And Acoustical Insulation
- Sandable and Paintable
- Resistant to water and other weather condition
- Keeps rats and pests out
- Doesn’t deform after being cured
- Excellent for Household and Commercial Application
- Installing of window- and doorframes
- Filling of cavities
- Bonding Insulation Panels
- Construction of a soundproof screen
- Improving thermal insulation in cooling systems
- For Sealing Joints, Cracks, Gaps & Holes indoor windows, HVAC, Construction, Roofing & pipes.
Storage and Shelf Life:-
- Keep in dry & cool rooms, at upright position from +5?C to +25? C
- Best before 12 months from the date of manufacturing.